Thursday, June 6, 2024

'beautiful dream'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone!!
Rach back with you today sharing my newest creation, this Feminine/Mixed media layout
and of course I have used some gorgeous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard Used:
beautiful loopy font
Magnolia Stems
leafty Twig branches
2018
dream - Fine word set 3


Let's start with the gorgeous Magnolia Stems, where I have teamed them up with the perfect papers
 these beautiful 13@rts - Blue Magnolia papers, I have simply given these stems a light coat of gesso
then cutting these chipboard Magnolia Stems into smaller pieces & adhering them thoughout the paper & fussy cut out Magnolia's...


 Next up I decided to add some more foilage thoughtout the fussy cut out paper & chipboard magnolias
so I went with some leafty Twig branches, inking these branches with a lovely light blue, them cutting them into smaller pieces before adhering...Then I have added the year 2018 given this two coats of gesso...


And lastly, we have my title 'beautiful dream' that I have sitting to the right side of my photo...
For the beautiful loopy font I have inked this with a navy blue, then went with 
the word dream from the Fine word set 3 inking this with the same light blue as the leafty Twig branches...

That's it from me today, 
I hope I have inpsired you in some way
Until next time, HAPPY creating....