Friday, May 24, 2024

Summer Fun
By Charmane Sharp

 



After receiving the Krafty Garden Collection I couldn't wait to create with
it. My first play I enhanced the floral elements with some 2Crafty choices
which blend well with the laser cuts and other pieces. Just love the Gold
wings representing the flight of my son from the rocks.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Word Circle set 2
Wildflowers set x2
Wing set 2
Chicken Wire Panel
Shrub set 1




Summer Fun from the Circle word set is a fantastic title for my photos of
my son. I applied Finnabair Honey wax to the words and Ochre to the circles.
The wings were rubbed with Honey wax and then some Antique Gold wax.




To break the other elements up I used Distress Glaze on the Shrub set,
in Antique Linen and Pumice Stone. Tucked behind is a flower piece from
the Wildflower set which I watercoloured so it had a muted finish against
the gloss of the Shrub.




A second Flower piece from another Wildflower set was used here for
continuity. I like having 2 sets of the Wildflower set so I have 2 of each
design to use.




Cutting some Chicken wire pieces from the panel allowed me to add
some texture to my clusters. A simple coat of brown watercolour breaks
up the yellow.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope you have found some
 inspiration to get you creating with 2Crafty Chipboard. All the pieces
can be purchased on 2Crafty.com.au

Until next time...

Charmane x