Wednesday, May 29, 2024

"It's Time to Bloom" with Amy Voorthuis

 Hi lovely creative peeps, 
I hope this post will find you well and that you are enjoying your day! Well I always enjoy my day while creating for 2Crafty Chipboard since I think it's unimaginable not to use their chippies on my work. For today I have layout to share with you all and this time it's a picture of Abbey and me after my by-pass surgery with a lot less kilo's to drag with me. I can't believe it's been eight months already I feel so much better now. 


It's Time to Bloom: 

2Crafty Chipboard used: 

You know what's amazing, you can order directly from the
2Crafty website here so you can also play with their amazing chipboard pieces.




Most of the chipboard pieces are altered with two layers of white gesso and later on with some matte acrylic paints. After that I used a sponge on the leaves with some matte white wax. 


I cut the pharse "It's time to bloom" in two pieces and used it separate on my layout I altered it with some pink acrylic paint which I then used some brown wax on. The words are treated with two layers of white gesso {I always seem to do that hihi} and then added two layers of white embossing powders. 


  Thank you so much for stopping by I will be back next month with another project hope to see you back then....

Meanwhile if you would like to see more you could visit here: 

Amy's Pretty Papers