Tuesday, May 28, 2024

“Friends Are the Best”
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Well hi there and hello, thanks so much for calling by.
Today I have UNISEX MIXED MEDIA LAYOUT to share with you &
naturally I have used some awesome pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard to embellish it.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....


2Crafty Chipboard Used…
“These Are the Best Friends” title
(I simply trimmed the word THESE off the Large Number Panel
Mini Number Panels
Small Film Strips
Tiny Film Strips

So as you can see in the photo above, I have use both one of the
“Large Number Panel"
as well as one piece of the
 “Mini Number Panels” & I simply gave them a coat of
black acrylic paint. I wanted them to really pop off the page and
 by doing them black they really pop !!

I also trimmed the word THESE off the title so it would read
“Friends Are The Best” !!! Such a great title. I left the title raw to
 match a lot if the natural coloured elements.


I have also used some “Small Film Strips” as well as a piece
of the “Tiny Film Strip” too. Again I just did these in black
acrylic paint so they popped against all the other elements.

I really LOVE that black number panel. The perfect embellishments!!


Well that’s all I have for you today.
I will be back soon with some more inspiration.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT MY BLOG
CLICK HERE