Wednesday, May 22, 2024

'2015 memories'
Layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone!
Rach back with you today sharing my newest layout
This bright and fun layout
featuring my boy and some awesome 2 Crafty Chipbaord pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2015
Steampunk gears medium
Steampunk gears small
Fine word set 3
Corner Steampunk 5
Industrial Spring set


Let's Start with my title....
where I have used the 2015 & Memories from the Fine word set 3
Inking the 2015 with black & I have added two coats of gesso to the word Memories


Next up is the Corner Steampunk 5,  I really couldn't decide on which color 
I wanted so I inked it, So i went with a few colors...Purple light blue red, pink & a little darker blue..
 I just love how it has turned O.U.T... 😍

Then I added some of the Industrial Springs, again couldn't decide on what colours, lol
 & went with inking them in yellow purple & blues....


And for the finishing touch I added a couple of Steampunk gears, Inking these black..
I just love how this has turned out 
and I hope I have inspired you in someway as well...

Thanks for popping by 
Until next time