Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Togetherness my favourite time - Laura Gilhuly

 Hi everyone!

Laura here today to share my first April project!


2 Crafty products used:


Cartias swirl

12x12 Weathered Clock Face Frames

Togetherness my favourite time

Flourish 2




I trimmed the 12x12 weathered clock face frames so they ended at the side of the page then added texture paste and allowed to dry.  Once dry I painted them a dark brown, dried and dry brushed some white paint to accent the texture I applied earlier



I also applied the texture paste to the Cartia's Swirl and Flourish 2.  I then inked with uncharted marine distress ink and added white paint (which seems like blue because I used distress ink)  



I wanted the title to stand out from the other images so I painted it white and layered it above a few die cut images.


Thanks for stopping by