Tuesday, April 16, 2024

'Her Smile' layout
By Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone & A warm welcome to the 2 Crafty blog today...
Rach with you sharing another bit of 2 Crafty inspro
This feminine layout featuring my gorgeous girl & some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Fine word set - Months
Pretty birdcage
2019
Her Smile (title)
Sharon Butterfiles


 Let's start this Pretty Birdcage (named pefectly I might add)
I have sitting moungst the blues & purples fussy cut out flowers images.
I have simply inked this birdcage with some black..


Next up for the title 'Her Smile' which is such a pefect title for this gorgeous photo of my girl.
I have given 'Her Smile' two coats of gesso and I think  it looks so good sitting over the birdcage.


You may have notice that the Pretty Birdcage does have this super sweet tiny bird in the centre of the cage.
But for this page I wanted to added some butterflies & I have used two of the Sharon Butterfiles
inking both with a lovely pastel purple and placing the smaller butterfly over the bird....


And lastly I have added the date, using the January from Fine word set - Months inking this with black.
and then for the year 2019 inking this navy blue color...

That's it from me today,
Thanks for stopping by and 
hopefully I have inpsired you in someway..