Thursday, March 14, 2024

Wonderful Delight
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


 Well hi there & hello. Di Garling here with you on the blog today.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

Today I have a mixed media layout to share with you & it features 
some gorgeous pieces of our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard.

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Mini Words Set #3
Photo Adornment Set #3
Window Shutter Set #1


I definitely think the standout chippie piece on my layout today
would have to be the gorgeous "Window Shutter Set #1" which
holds my photos.

This was firstly given two coats of white acrylic paint followed by
applying some lovely brown vintage ink to create a really soft shabby feel.


Next came the little mini words, "Wonderful" & "Delight" which are from the
Mini Word Set #3. These are such a versatile set to have on hand for all
sorts of projects & 2Crafty makes several different sets too!

For these mini words they were simply given
 two coats of white acrylic paint as I wanted them to stand out.


The last pieces of chippie I used were two pieces of the
Photo Adornment Set #3
which were again just given two coats of white acrylic.
 
I kept these pieces simple as there was more than enough going on
with the mixed media background & also all the fussy cut images too.
Didn't want it all to be too busy !!

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all details

Until next time….