Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Love
By Charmane Sharp



Celebrating everyone's birthday is important in our family. So scrapbooking this
 moment is a must and I love that the Arrow word and Tattered Heart reflect this.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Arrow word set 2
Elegant Hearts
Mini Decorative frame set 7
Mini Doily Disc set




A beautiful combination for my title by placing the Arrow word on top of the
 Elegant Heart. Heat setting the Arrow in a White Gold combination allows it
to coordinate but be seen on the Elegant Heart I embossed in an Olive Green
and sprinkled a little White powder over while heating so it gave a two toned
finish.




The Mini Doily Discs were coloured with Distress Oxides Bundled Sage and
 Peeled Paint for a muted look to vary with the foiled embossed piece I cut out
and the other Chipboard pieces I heat embossed with a shiny look.






The Mini Decorative Frame is elegantly heat embossed in White and creates
a wonderful focal point for my metal bug.




Lots of layers built up with fussy cut elements, die cuts and complimented
with beautiful 2Crafty Chipboard adding the glorious details to pull it all
together. Thanks for stopping by to take a look I hope you have found some
 inspiration today.

Until next time...

Charmane x