Monday, March 4, 2024

Treasure
By Charmane Sharp



Bright Summer vibes evoked today with this layout I'm sharing of my
family. The orange and blue combination is refreshing and makes you
feel happy to be enjoying the sun.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Seashells set 2
Foliage set 7
Fishing net bits
Circle Tag set 1





Using a water brush I coloured them from the outside in so the colour
fades in. Once dry I highlighted the detail lines with less water so it
painted darker creating contrast. They become a feature of the layout.




I opted for a small title by using a Circle Tag and love how watercolour
can create highlights and lowlights by blending different concentrates of
the same colour. By using the Blue it pops off the Fishing net piece which
I kept in natural tones. A great textural addition.




Cutting up the Foliage gives more pieces to add wonderful design to my 
groupings of Ephemera, Flowers, 2Crafty Seashells and Fabric Washi Tape.
Watercoloured the same as the Tag but kept the colour deeper on the swirls
and lighter on the leaves.




Hope you have been inspired by my bright beach layout today. If your
looking for more inspiration then please follow my Facebook page
Scrapbooking with Passion by Charmane Sharp.

Until next time...

Charmane x