Friday, March 1, 2024

"EXPLORE dream DISCOVER"
Layout and tutorial by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

I present to you my first inspiration of this month of March. A male layout on the theme of travel. 
Using for the first time this beautiful chipboard "Weathered Clock Face Frame".


"EXPLORE dream DISCOVER" 





I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE






The 2Crafty chipboard used:


- EXPLORE dream DISCOVER Title
- 12x12 Weathered Clock Face Frames
- Summer Kombi
- Luggage 
- Squiggle Circle Arrow Journal Spots









As you can see in the video, I started by applying a layer of with gesso on each chipboard.

On the chipboard 'Weathered Clock Face', I used distress oxides of color "spiced marmelade", "brushed corduroy" and "frayed burlap". 
To bring shine I randomly rub with metallic wax color "Bronze Age" and "Firebird". 

I slightly adjusted the frame to match the drawing on my paper.



Here, on the chipboard "Summer Kombi" I play with two shades of blue to bring a touch of nuance.




I proceed in the same way on the luggage and on the chipboard "Squiggle Circle Arrow".
I like to see how chipboards can be transformed and sublimated. 




To finish preparing the chipboards, I opt for a nice green on the title. 






Watching the video is a good way to get more details. 


Thank you for your visit.