Wednesday, February 28, 2024

"Adorable"
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello, thanks so much for stopping by.
Di Garling
 here with you today with a little mixed media layout
to hopefully inspire you.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
"Adorable" title
Mini Scissors Set
Flowers Set #1
12"x 12" Clock Face


Before I could start I set about altering some of the awesome
chipboard pieces I had chosen for this project. I have used the 8"
clock face frame from the "12x12 Clock Face Frame Set" as my base.
I altered it using various acrylic paints.

I decided to leave the "Adorable" title & also the flowers from the
  "Flower Set #1" in their raw state because it just matched
 in so well with the colours of my layout.



You can see in the above photo what I mean &  I simply tucked
the raw chipboard flowers in under the paper flowers to create
some extra layers!!


I have also used one of the little "Mini Scissors" on top of the bottom
flower cluster, & again to create another layer of dimension.
 Those little scissors are soooo sweet. ๐Ÿ’™


Well thats all I have for you today. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am releasing this layout as a KIT.
For all the details etc

Until next time….