Wednesday, March 6, 2024

'#Beauty' layout
by Rachael Funnell

 

Hello everyone!
Rach with you sharing this feminine layout I have created 
featuring my gorgeous girl & some great 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2018
Foilage corners
Fine & fancy butterflies set
Mini # word set 1


Let's start with these Foilage corners 
where I have randomly inked the edges with lovely green using Tim Holtz - Lucky Clover.
Aren't they just gorgeous & work so well sitting amougst all the fussy cutting...


Then we have the 2018, #BEAUTY  from the Mini # word set 1 
and the gorgeous fine butterfly from the  Fine & fancy butterflies set
which I have given a couple of coats of gesso...


I absolutely adore this page & I hope I have inpsired you in someway as well...
Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time happy crafting peeps..