Wednesday, August 30, 2023

'Hold Tight' by Emma Zappone

Hello Everyone 😊 

Hope you are all having a great day.


 Today's share is another 9x9 layout creation, featuring soft muted tones,
 to finish the winter season off.



Here are the awesome chipboard pieces used....

Framed Botanical
Funky Heart Swirl
Daisy Flowers




Keeping the finishes simple yet effective, I started by prepping them all with white Gesso.



The Funky Swirls got a coat of Distress Glaze, one in each colour.



I love the shine the glaze gives the chippy.



The Daisy Flowers have a similar finish to the swirls. Except with these I added a stencil and some modelling paste to add texture before adding the glaze.



The Botanical Frame is just gorgeous!
I painted this with a matching acrylic paint and left it with a matte finish.
I then cut it in half to fit around my composition.



The chipboard pieces work so well with this colour tone and design.

I hope you have been inspired to create something different, or use a different medium.

I look forward to sharing with you in the new month.

Till next time, Stay Crafty, Em xx