Thursday, July 27, 2023

"Sweet Moment"
Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Well hi there & hello. Thanks so much for stopping by the blog.
Today I have mixed media layout to share & hopefully inspire you.
I have used a couple of the NEW RELEASE chippie pieces as well
as a few of our old favourites too.



2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Floral Branch
Bulldog Clip Set
Sweet Moment - title
Flower Doiley Set


After firstly creating my mixed media background I set to work
on all my lovely chipboard pieces.

The feature of my layout is definitely the "Floral Branch".
 Such a beautiful piece. After a light coat of gesso I coloured the branches lightly
with some brown ink & added a dot of blue Stickles Glitter to the middle of each
 flower. Lastly I cut it into a few pieces to suit the placement of my photo etc.


Next up I added the set of 3 pieces of the "Flower Doiley" set.
These are such a wonderful set to use to help you create beautiful
layers. I just left these raw to match the colour of some of the flowers.

I added one of the pieces from the NEW "Bulldog Clip Set" to
the top of my left hand photo. It was also left raw too.


Lastly for my title, "Sweet Moment". This was given a couple of
coats of white acrylic paint so it is lovely & snow white & then I sprinkled 
it with glitter, although it is hard to see the sparkles !!

I hope you like.
See you back here in a couple of weeks.

Until next time....