Friday, February 24, 2023

Your Special Day
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello my fellow creatives,

I hope you are inspired by my layout and love it as much as I do.
I wanted this layout to be special as it's remembering my sons 
14th Birthday. Sometimes you have an idea and as you create, it
all comes together and you love the end result. This is one of
those times that I was proud to show my son and he loved it.

Creating for others brings so much joy.

 


2Crafty Chipboard used...

Anchors and Buoys set
Industrial Spring set
Card- Word Circle set- Sentiments
2022's




Mixing elements together to have varied textures is my favourite
thing to do. I love how the Industrial Springs look like they belong
on a boat and go so well with my resin rope. After a coat of Gesso
I used Finnabair waxes to give them a worn metal finish. Waxes
were also applied to the Ships Wheel and some Art Stones.




Love how these Springs look with the resin Chain. Awesome texture
and draws your eye across the page. A great mixed media composition
with the painted hessian and Art Stones.




My title might be from a card set but is perfect for this layout
sitting on the flower coloured with waxes. The Anchor was a 
lovely spot to put the year on to remember always.



The Anchors are an awesome boat element and add interest tucked into
the layout with there aged finish, created with Finnabair waxes. 2Crafty
has some terrific beach chipboard pieces to choose from. Thanks for taking
a look at my mixed media beach layout.

Until next time...

Charmane x