Sunday, February 26, 2023

Delight in the Simple Moments ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello Lovelies!

Here is my latest creation for 2Crafty featuring a flower explosion.


I used these beauties:




I coloured my 'Delight' title with pink gel pen and topped it with Glossy accents; I used blue distress oxide on my 'simple moments' title and then coloured the wording with black marker, before coating in Glossy Accents.

I used coloured pencil and my white acrylic paint marker to colour my Amelia Flower stem, before topping it with Glossy Accents.


My funky heart swirl has been coloured with gel pens and then topped with Glossy Accents.  For my Cheryl frame, I dapped the top with ivory acrylic paint and then sprinkled it with a fine glitter.  For the flowers and leaves - I used my coloured pencils, white acrylic paint marker and black fineliner; I swiped them randomly with some Glossy Accents.


Until next time!  Stay well!