Monday, February 6, 2023

'Love 2018" layout
with Rachael Funnell

 

Hello & welcome back to the 2 Crafty blog 
Rach with you today to share my newest layout
featuring a couple of the newly released chipboard...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2018
Feather outline set (New Release)
Thin Rectangle stacked frames (New Release)
Love - Fine Script


All chipboard I have used, I have done my usual 
by just simply inking them using Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide inks..

Starting with the gorgeous newly released Feather outline set 
 & inking the two feathers with a Tim Holtz - Frayed Burlay, 
which is a similar color to the raw chipboard..


next up is the Love - Fine Script inking this 
with the Dusty Concord (purple)

Then we have another newly released chipboard piece
Thin Rectangle stacked frames, (One of my new favorites)
using the large frame and inking with the Peacock feathers (teal).. 


Lastly and what would one of my layouts be without adding the date/year??? 
Inking the 2018 with the same color as the Thin Rectangle stacked frame....

Thanks for stopping by
I hope I inspired you in some way
Until next time  x