Friday, February 3, 2023

Hello
By Charmane Sharp

 



Thanks for stopping by the blog today,
Charmane here with you to inspire you to create a layout
of yourself. In the past I wasn't confident enough to do this.
Over the last few years I realised how important it is to 
Scrapbook me for my family to look back on. I am who I am
and trying to live my best life, so why not record it.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Lace Doily Frame
Word Circle set 1
11' Celia Frame
Fine Floral Corner set




I used the Celia Frame a little differently to previous layouts.
I wanted to see the swirls on the ends stand out so I embossed it 
in white to contrast with the blue and purple.




By placing my photo on top of the Celia Frame it gave a completely
different look to the frame and allowed me to use the outer oval to sit
embellishments on. Love how the Hello floats of the frame,  embossed
in Lilac and Blue. The Lace Frame was embossed in White and then
Lilac sprinkled on top while hot to melt together.




Fine Florals are so delicate and beautiful when you take the time
to sprinkle various colours of embossing powders to highlight all
the details. Then you can whole or cut into several pieces to tuck
amongst the layers.

Until next time...

Charmane x