Wednesday, February 1, 2023

"BeeYOUtiful"
Layout and tutorial video by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone,

I am delighted to present my first inspiration for this month of February. 

Here in France, we are in the middle of winter, the sun is rare and the cold is freezing!
I needed to create a sunny layout.

  For this bright colors and a photo of my granddaughter the sun of my life!

"BeeYOUtiful"  




I made a video tutorial that you can watch HERE 





The 2Crafty chipboard used :

- BeeYOUtifull Set
- Minibycicles




I started by applying a layer of black gesso on the chipboards.

Then a bit of glossy varnish but I was not satisfied with the result 
so I finished with a wax "Old white" 





The impact of black on particle boards distinguishes them perfectly. 




The originality of the title is an excellent idea. 




To know how I organize this layout, do not hesitate to watch the video. 


I hope I brought you a creative spirit.