Tuesday, January 31, 2023

"CUTE"
Layout By Di Garling

Well hi there & hello & welcome to the blog.
Today I have another new layout to share with you & it 
features my youngest granddaughter. She is soooo CUTE.
Not that I am biased at all !!! πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“

All the chipboard pieces on my layout were simply painted
with some Dina Wakley acrylic paints
& combined with a few paint effects.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
12x12"Clock Face Frames
Wing Set #1
Clock Face Discs
Mini Word Set #3


I have used a selection of clockface frames including the largest one
from the "12x12 Clock Face Frame" set which frames my layout
 & then a selection of the little ones from the "Clock Face Disc" set
which I have cut in half & tucked in amongst all the layers.


I have also tucked in a pair of these beautifully engraved
angel wings from the "Wing Set #1". Just perfect for these angelic photos.

I then finished off with one of the mini words, "CUTE", which is from the
"Mini Word Set #3"  I added it to the bottom of my photo. 


All finished, I hope you like it.

 I am releasing this layout as a KIT.

For more info, visit my blog...