Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Favourite layouts of 2022 By Charmane Sharp

 



When asked to blog about my favourite layouts created for 
2Crafty Chipboard last year, it was a hard decision.

These layouts all caught my eye for different reasons, some
of them the 2Crafty Chipboard really made the layout sing.
Others it was the memory and how my layout made me smile 
revisiting it. I love them all and I hope they inspire you.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Intricate Seahorses
Seaweed Grass set 1
Seaweed Grass set 2
Title- Living the Dream
Seashells set 2




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Doily Disc set 1
11' Celia Frame
Design Elements
BeeYOUtiful set




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- A Christmas to Remember
Deer Head set
Holly Twig Branches
Stars
Sammi's Swirls




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Diamond Chunk Bits
Steampunk Gears Medium
Large Gears
Clock Face Discs
Number Panel
Corner Steampunk 4
Title- One of a Kind


Thanks for stopping by,
Until next time...

Charmane x