Monday, January 2, 2023

Favourite Four >br> with Lisa Amiet

 Hello 2Crafty fans!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to
WOW 2023!

I'd like to start the new year by sharing my four favourite projects
 created with 2Crafty Chipboard.
As this is my 7th year as part of this wonderful team, I have plenty to choose from.
I'm still delighted to be working with such lovely people and products.


For my first favourite I have chosen 

'Picture Perfect'


I have used the following 2Crafty chipboard pieces:

Steampunk Gears Medium
Steampunk Gears Small
Steampunk Arrow Set 2
Mini Title Stick 2
Mini Family Icons


For my second favourite I have chosen 

'Different'


I have used the following 2Crafty chipboard pieces:

6" Wrought Iron Border
Fencing Wire Panel
Angel Wings
ATC Georgian Frame


For my third favourite I have selected 

'Timeless'


For this layout I have used the following pieces:

Clock Face Discs
Flourish Adornment Set 4
Fancy Clock Hand Set 2
Fine Word Set

and for my final, and I think all time favourite layout I have chosen

'Just Love our Story'


I have used the following 2Crafty Chipboard pieces:

Just Love our Story title
Flourish Adornment Set 4
ATC Georgian Frame
Element Set 1
Fine Heart Border

I hope you enjoy what I chose. It's good to reflect on the past.
By doing so, you gain a greater appreciation for what you have.

I'll be back soon with some new inspiration.


Until then

Lisa