Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Fave 4 of 2022 by Emma Zappone

Hello everyone,

As another New Year ticks over, we often reflect on what we have created or achieved the past year.

So today I'm sharing 4 of my favourite projects of 2022 to kick start 2023.

 
 

Lets start with my first fave -  'BE CURIOUS'



Chippy pieces used are:

Diamond Chunks
Ornate Gateway
Foliage set 10



Next is my second fave -  'BESSIE'



Chippy pieces used are:

ATC - Mini Scissors
Rose Set 1
Lattice Leaf Set
Messy Squares



Third fave is -  'DREAMING'




Chippy pieces used here were:

Circle Revolution
Dotty Bits



And my final fave of 2022 is 'RELIC'



Chippy pieces used here were:

Mini Scissors
Mini Decorative frame set 6 
Corner Steampunk set 6



I can't wait to get creative this 2023 year and share more amazing chipboard and projects with you all.

See you soon, Em xx