Tuesday, December 13, 2022

"Joy"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

After a short period of absence, independently of my will, I am happy to return to present my first inspiration for this month of December. 

A Christmas layout with lots of bright colors and wonderful chipboards.


"Joy"




The 2 Crafty Chipboards used :


- Xmas Card Words
- Frame Tiny Star Circles
- Dasher With Sliegh
- Holly Twig






After applying a layer of white gesso, I embellished the chipboards "Frame Tiny Star Circles" 
and "Dasher Wiht Sliegh" with white and golden embossing powder.

For the two words "Joy" and "Peace" I applied powder to emboss that I heated by adding golden glitter. Another method. 




I love this chipboard «Dasher With Sliegh» for its finesse and elegance.




After arranging my photo and making my two bouquets of flowers I opted for a powder to emboss 
"Aged Marine" to embellish the "Holly Twig".

 To avoid perfection, I have more or less heated to obtain shades of color.




I love the atmosphere this Christmas.

I hope that this layout will inspire you. 
I wish you a good scrap.