Thursday, December 15, 2022

"Everyday Moments"
Mixed Media Layout
Layout By Di Garling


Hi there & hello. Thanks so much for stopping by.
Today I have layout to share with you.
This one started out with a mixed media background & I mounted it onto corrugated. 
I love the texture that corrugated adds to any project.

2 Crafty Chipboard Used...
ATC Title Sticks Set #1 
Bird Cage #1
6" Interlocking Grid Panel
ATC Title Sticks Set #2
=

Starting off with the "ATC Title Sticks" for my title. I simply gave them a
light wipe over with some white gesso to create a white wash effect.


The little bird cage was also given a couple of coats of white gesso,
dried off & then brushed over with a little watered down aqua paint
 to create a soft watercolour effect.


Lastly the "6" Interlocking Grid Panel" was cut into a few pieces & poked in behind
 the photo to add to the layers. Chipboard is truly perfect for creating layers with.

I will be back later in the month with more inspiration.
Until then.

Merry Christmas to you & your family.