Sunday, November 27, 2022

"Autumn Delight" Mixed Media Canvas by Amy Voorthuis

 Hello creative friends, 

Today it's my second time this month to bring you some inspiration. For this occasion I created a 12 by 9 inch canvas autumn inspired. I really love making a project inspired by a moodboard and such, I used the same picture as the first layout I created being on this amazing design team. It's one of our Abbey playing in the leaves 

Autumn Delight 

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Leafy Xmas Frame
Autumn Leaves 
ATC Word Banner Set 1
Mini Title Stick Set 1
Mini Word Set 3
Fine Word Set - Months



I have used several techniques on my mixed media canvas & chipboard pieces. The words "Delight" & "November" I inked with a brown/cream ink pad and after that I aded one layer of just white embossing powder. The word stick & ATC banner I just left I only added some rusty brown wax around the edges. 


On the Leafy Xmas Frame I used three different kind of sprays and when those were still wet I added two different embossing powders randomly not covering the whole piece then I used my heat tool. On the leaves I added some white gesso and also three sprays but just left them to dry naturally. 


Thank you so much for your visit today and if you would like to see more of my work please visit here:

Amy's Pretty Papers


Much love and happy crafting...