Friday, September 30, 2022

'Explore & Discover' with Emma Zappone

Hi there, Emma with you today.
Today I share a page entitled 'Explore & Discover' and it features a large 10" Panel. I usually like to use smaller chipboard pieces but I had this gorgeous Doily and thought I just had to play with it.



Here are all the chipboard pieces untreated....
10" Doily Panel
Foliage Set 7
Grid Panel




The large Doily is painted with acrylic paints and then I added some rub-ons to fit in with the layout I had planned for it. 



The Foliage pieces have a white emboss powder added first and then a green Emboss glaze to set it off against the flowers.



The Grid Panel is finished with a Black Sparkle Emboss powder, and this was a nice colour to add to the layers.



I loved having the large 10"Doily to set off the whole composition, something a little different for me to use and play with.



I hope this page inspires you to try new things and step outside the usual.
Thanks for joining me today. 

Until next time, Stay Crafty.
Em xx