Tuesday, July 12, 2022

"Wonderful Memory of You" by Amy Voorthuis

Hi there lovely 2Crafty fans,

It's a lovely day to visit the blog because I have another layout to share with you all. What I really love about 2Crafty Chipboard pieces are that they are so delicate and swirly which makes your layouts & other works so romantic and I am a sucker for romance and hearts. 

Wonderful Memory of You: 

2Crafty Chipboards used: 
Mini Word Set 3
Memory of You
Beaded Hanging Heart Set
Frame Handrawn Hearts
Squiggly Heart Cluster 
Leafy Shrub Set 1


I just can't stop creating in purple colors since it is my favorite color lol, this layout was made with the pretty "Spring Purple" collection. All the chippies are painted with one layer of white gesso then I painted the "Memory of You" phrase with some purple acrylic paint then I added some transparant crackle paste and some wax when it was dry.


I painted the Leafy Shrub Set 1 with some green acrylic matte paint and then I added some wax and purple impasto paint. I also added some hearts from the "Steampunk Hearts" mould by Finnabair which I painted with black gesso en pruple wax. In the end I added some pearle on the leafy set to give it more demension. The flowers are all handmade and I did a lot of fussy cutting as well. 



If you would like to see more of my work please visit:

Much love and happy crafting...