Wednesday, July 13, 2022

"love"
Layout By Marie Sabatier


 

Hello everyone,

I am very pleased to see you again. 
This month, I have the opportunity to present three projects.

My second inspiration is a romantic shabby trend layout.


"love" 



The 2Crafty Chipboards used:


- Arrow Word Set 2
- Albert Square Frame
- Foliage Set 10







I chose this chipoard "Albert Square Frame" which is the focal point of my layout. 
I started by applying a layer of white gesso and then coral ink. 

Then as my layout progressed and for a mixed effect I added touches of green wax,
darker coral.





After positioning my photo I created a cluster with flowers, die-cuts and inserting 
these beautiful leaves "Foliage Set 10". That I just embellished with wax "Lucky Emerald".
In all simplicity I added this title barely touched to the white gesso.




To improve my layout, I added die-cuts following the frame.




I still think that chipboards bring a lot of character to a composition in terms
of volume and use.



This creation is over, I’ll see you in a few days. 
Good scrap to you.