Wednesday, July 6, 2022

'Perfection' layout
By Rachael Funnell


Hello & the warmest of welcome to you all
Today I share another 2 Crafty inspiration..
This vintage style girly layout & a few 2 Crafty pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Mini Word set 2
Mini frame set 9
Fine Month words
Mini Decorative Frame Set 7
Leafy Twig Branches
Single Winter Tree
2022


I started off with my background I first added some stamping
 then applied two coats of gesso to the frames from Mini frame set 9
 & Mini Decorative Frame Set 7 and placed them to the page.


Next added the paper layered photo & all the flower clusters,
then applied a thick coat of gesso to Leafy Twig Branches, 
Cut this branch into smaller pieces & place it throughout the flowers... 

Repeated the process with the Single Winter Tree by inking the tree,
then cutting off the branches & layering these pieces with the flower & existing branch clusters.

I also inked the Mini words from  Mini Word set 2 with the brown same color.


And a layout of mine wouldn't be complete without adding the month & year!
Finishing off my layout nicely...

Until Next Time  x