Sunday, July 3, 2022

Because being together is Enough
By Charmane Sharp



Thanks for stopping by the Blog today.
It means you love 2Crafty Chipboard as much as I do.

This layout began with the Avesta Collection and as I added
some 2Crafty Chipboard pieces in it evolved into a very precious
creation. I will frame this to reflect on the love a boy has with
his dog. Kaylee and Jett have such a special bond which I see
helps Jett get through the awkward teenage years.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Mini Hot Air Balloons
Title- Because being together is enough
Mini Doodle Frame set
Aidan's Arrows
Foliage set 1




Adding chipboard foliage to your floral arrangements adds lovely
detail and texture. After coating all my pieces in Gesso, I set about
painting with my Prima Watercolour Confections. Applying a soft
green and fading it to see a little Gesso draws your eye. Finishing
with some clear beads is like adding water drops.




What an absolutely perfect title for my images. After adding Coral
Watercolours I sponged some Gesso on the top of the letters for a
faded effect. The Hot Air Balloons are gorgeous with their colour
fading down to the basket. I highlighted the strings with a White
Gel pen.




Adding in Aidan's Arrows gave me some masculine texture for
contrast to my flowery elements. I painted with a natural Watercolour
in the centre only, to expose a white edge. These pieces were cut to
give multiples around the layout.




The Mini Doodle Frames were released a little while ago and
are an awesome feature tucked in between flowers as above. I also
added them under my title and at the top of my layout as an extension
of my paper frames.

I love all the layers in this layout and sanded edges go beautifully
with the white showing on the watercoloured chipboard. Hope I
have inspired your creativity today with my 2Crafty choices.

Until next time...

Charmane x