Saturday, July 2, 2022

'Autumn Love Cards'
with Lisa Amiet

 Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share some
Autumn Love inspiration with you!
I have created this set of 2 cards.


2Crafty Products used:


For my first card, I have used one of the leaves from the 
'Fern Leaf Set', that I have finished with a rose gold wax rub.


I have also used this same finish on one of the locks from the 
'Keyholes & Locks', and have layered this with my sentiment.


I have also used some of the 'Grid Bits', finished in white,
in among my layers.


For my second card, I have again used some of the 'Grid Bits', finished in white. 


I have also used one of the 'Clock Face Discs',
finished in the same white as the other pieces. 


And I have again used one of the 'Keyholes & Locks'
finished in the rose gold wax, layered with a sentiment.

I hope that you like what I have created,
I will be back soon with some more to share with you!

Lisa x