Monday, July 18, 2022

A Glimpse of You Layout by Tania Ridgwell

Hello there!

Tania with you today to share the second of my DT projects for July. 
I have created a layout.

"A Glimpse of You"


2 Crafty Chipboard Products Used:

*A Glimpse of You
*Flourish Adornment Set 6
*Brick Panel
*Kathleen's Tiny Frame


I coloured the Brick Panel, Kathleen's Tiny Frame and Flourish Adornment Set 6 Chipboard with Art Alchemy White Pearl Paint and the A Glimpse of You Title with Smooch Pearlized Accent Ink.


I positioned my photo where I wanted it on the page.  I then cut up the Brick Panel Chipboard and tucked pieces in and around the torn patterned paper and photo.  I added flower clusters to the top left and bottom right of the photo.


I tucked a Flourish Adornment Chipboard piece into each of the flower clusters and a Tiny Kathleen's Frame into the bottom flower cluster.  I finished off the page by adding the A Glimpse of You title to the bottom left of the photo.

Thats' all from me today, I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Layout.  Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.

Tania xx