Thursday, April 28, 2022

"Sinshine & Blue Skies"
A Mixed Media Layout
By Di Garling


Hello there 2Crafty fans, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have a little mixed media layout to share with you & I
 have used some of our newer chippie pieces on it !!

2Crafty Chipboard Used.....
Mini Title Stick Set #1
Steampunk Corner #4
Large Gears & Cog Set
Leafy Shrub Set #1
Sunshine & Blue Skies-title



 As always I have base coated all the chippie pieces with two coats of white 
acrylic paint. You can use white gesso to do this too, Either way works really well.

I have used one of the NEW "Steampunk Corners" under the bottom
 right side of my photo & I have placed lots of cut up pieces of "Large Gears & Cogs"
  
both under & on top of all my clustering. I have added some texture to these pieces using
texture paste, acrylic paints & a tiny bit of black Distress Ink. This all helped to achieve
the effect I was wanting.


 The title "Sunshine & Blue Skies" was again painted with
acrylic paints & water. A super easy & effective technique.

The "Leafy Shrub" piece I simply smothered the white paint in glitter to
match all the glitter on the flowers, although it is hard to see in the photo!!


I finished off with a "Mini Title Stick - Gorgeous Girl" on top of my flowers
at the top of the page..

I hope you like my layout today & maybe be inspired in some way by it.


I am releasing this layout as a KIT
For more info visit my blog

Until next time.....