Thursday, March 17, 2022

'Live Life In Full Bloom’
with Lisa Amiet

 

Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa on the blog today to share some 2Crafty inspiration with you.

I have created this layout featuring my daughter,
and I have chosen some of the gorgeous
'Mini Decorative Frames' to use on my layout.


2Crafty Products used:



The first is the round 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 8',
that I have first embossed in a pale pink.
I have then embossed only the edges in a darker pink. 


I have then also used one of the oval 'Mini Decorative Frame Set 3',
that I have again given the two-tone pink embossing finish.
I have then layered them with elements from my papers, and some flowers.


For my foliage I have used two of the 'Mini Foliage Set 6'
with each floral cluster. I have given both a two-toned pink finish, 
although they differ slightly. 


I really like how the two-tone finish highlights the gorgeous frames
 and foliage against the white background paper.


I hope that you like what I have created,
 I had a lot of fun going all girly on this page.

Until next time!

Lisa x