Wednesday, February 9, 2022

“Forever in my Heart “
By Charmane Sharp

 



Hello everyone, Charmane on the blog today
to share a layout created with my girls celebrating
New Years Eve. 

My chipboard choices add girly details for
femininity and charm.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Forever in my Heart -Title
Delicate Lace Border
Breanna's Swirl
2021's




Intricate details of the Lace Border give glorious personality over the
printed paper. Especially Heat embossed in White.




Breanna's Swirl is a glorious piece on it's own, but when cut into three pieces
gives multiple features in my clusters surrounding my photo. Painted with
Finnabair Stormy Ocean paint it compliments my fussy cut leaves,




By adding the year to your layout you will never forget when your photo
was taken. These chipboard pieces are so versatile. This time I painted
with Finnabair Mermaid Sparkle and sponged a little Stormy Ocean over
 the top.




What a perfect title!! 2Crafty have so many awesome ones to choose from.
I love how heat embossing in Blush adds beautiful shine sitting on top of
my ribbon heart.

Thanks for taking the time to view my layout on the blog. I really appreciate
it and will be with you again soon.

Until next time...

Charmane x