Thursday, February 10, 2022

Embrace Today ~ Mixed Media Canvas by Priya Mishra

Hello 2Crafty Chipboards Fans,
Hope you are doing well.
Today I'm back with a beautiful Mixed media canvas
loaded with some gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboards
and other mixed media elements. 


2Crafty Products Used:

                                   

                             

I have used the Clock face below the photo.
You can see the border only as I have stuck a gear chipboard
above it.


I stuck a piece of scrapbook paper on the canvas and gave a coat of clear gesso.
Created some texture with stamps and stencil.
I used crackle paste here and there and 
colored using some lindys pigment powder.


I colored all chipboards with white gesso and layered them.
I added a flower, some thread and 
fussy cut elements.
I added this beautiful frame around my photo and 
filled it with 3d clear glue to give a glossy effect. 
I added some clear stones and two butterflies.


My project is complete.
Hope you like it. 
Until next time, happy crafting!