Thursday, January 6, 2022

'Today's Moments Tomorrows Memories'
layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello 2 crafty fans! 
Today I share my first bit of 2 Crafty inspiration for 2022... 
This layout that features my son & his grandmother! 


2 Craty Chipboard used: 
Border fine set 1
6x4 phrase stick set 5
Fine month words
Flourish adornment set 3
2021


Let's start with the 6x4 phrase stick set 5 
'Todays moments, tomorrows memories'
I have simply given it a light coat of gesso..


Next for the  Fine month word 'April' & 2021
I have inked them with my favorite ink - Ranger Distress Oxides
Twisted Citron (lime green) & Salvaged Patina (pale blue) 


For the Border fine, again inking this with Distress ink 'Pumice Stone'
 cutting it in half & placing these 2 pieces top & bottom of photo.
 Lastly for the Flourishes you see placed thoughtout the fussy cut flower clusters,
I have inked them with the Distress Oxide Victorian Velet ( a lovely dusty pink)
then also cutting them into smaller flourishes, just to finish this page of nicely...
 

That's it from me for now, 
Thanks for stopping by
I do wish everyone a FABULOUS/ CREATIVE 2022