Monday, January 3, 2022

“Love”
By Charmane Sharp




Happy New Year 2Crafty friends, 
Charmane with you today to share a lovely moment with you.
My first visit to see my Nanna now she has moved into a 
Nursing home at 94yrs old. Living so far away it took 6 months
before I could make it happen so these are treasured memories.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Element set 1
Brooke's Swirl
Fine Word set 1
Albert Square Frame
Heart Silhouettes




I love these delicate words that I used for my title. I rubbed some Rose
Gold wax over it with my finger. I painted the Hearts with Finnabair 
Royal Red and rubbed a little Rusty Red around the larger Heart. They
both represent the Love in my photo.




Using the Albert Frame in a lighter tone allows it to frame my layout.
I simply added a little Boudoir Pink Impasto paint into some Gesso
for a very soft blush finish. Then I lightly dabbed on some Gilding Glue
 and rubbed some Rose Gold Foil over for some metallic contrast.
I love the detail in the Element set that I brought out by rubbing on Rose
Gold wax first and then randomly the Rusty Red wax.




Cutting 2 of the Brooke's Swirls into 5 pieces gives multiple features on my 
layout. After painting them with Finnabair Butterfly Spells I used the same 
technique as previously to add a little Foil for some sparkle on my layout.
Varying my finishes on all the chipboard makes each one unique and brings
out the colours in my papers.

Until next time...

Charmane x