Thursday, November 25, 2021

Dreamer ~ Layout By Priya Mishra

Hello Friends,
Welcome to 2Crafty Chipboards blog. Today I have a Beautiful Layout 
to share with you all loaded with some lovely 2Crafty Chipboards. 


2 Crafty Chipboards used:

Folliage
Dreamer
Addy's Butterflies


For this layout I heat set the Chipboards with white embossing powder. These Chipboard pieces look beautiful against the purple and peach background. I saved them for later and started preparing the background of my paper.


For the background, I layered the papers with clear gesso and 
with the help of stencil applied some texture paste first. When it is dried, I added some cardboard on the background of my photo and gave it some height. After I pasted it on the paper, I started stamping in desired spaces and started adding flowers.


When I finished with the flowers, I tuck in the foliage chipboards  under the photo among the flowers. Also I added the sentiment chipboard on the upper part along with the butterflies chipboards.
Finally added two more butterflies on the flowers around the photos and finished the look.


Then I added some cheese cloth beneath the big flower.
Sprinkled some art stones and sequins to make it look more appealing.



Hope you like my layout.
Until next time, Keep crafting &
Take care!