Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Hello! You are beautiful ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hi there!

Today I am excited to share my latest creation with you.
I had so much fun creating this one; and for the first time, I altered my chippies BEFORE
I even started my layout (it's always the other way around!).


I used these chippies on this piece:




Both my little cactus plants were treated the same.  I coloured them with some coloured pencils, making sure I shaded a lot.  I then swiped on some white enamel accents and used my
finger to dab and blend it.  Then I topped them both with Glossy Accents.
My 'hello' title has been swiped with yellow Distress Oxide and the wording was given a
coat of black enamel accents.


I used 2 shades of yellow oxide on my 'you are beautiful' chippie before coating it with Glossy Accents.  For the 2 sets of leaves, I swiped both of them with some yellow distress oxide
and then used my blending tool to swipe along the edges with some orange distress oxide.
  I finished them both off with Glossy Accents as well.



I hope I have inspired you in some way!
Take care and Stay Safe!