Monday, October 25, 2021

Capture ~ Layout by Priya Mishra

Hello Friends,
Welcome to 2Crafty Chipboards blog. 

Today I'm sharing a simple layout for a soft Pastel inspiration.
I took out some beautiful chipboard from my 2crafty stash and created this layout.


2Crafty Chipboard Used:




On all chipboards I used white embossing powder and heat set them.
They look even more beautiful after getting whitewashed like this.


I took out the background paper which has a hint of English blue and some prints
for 3Quarter Designs. Then created some texture with stencil and texture paste.
I worked around with some stamps first then created the look.
Then I put it all together.


 
After all the chipboard was down, I added the flowers and the branches.
I added the sentiment chipboard on top of a flower which gives it a little dimension.


 
And that's it!   I hope you like it.
 Until next time, stay safe and keep on crafting!