Thursday, October 28, 2021

"Good Vibes"
By Charmane Sharp

 With the weather warming up I thought I would
share this layout created around the amazing view from our boat.

This was a trip taken out on the water, on Good Friday
as I enjoyed the Island coming into view knowing I would relax.

Adding 2Crafty Chipboard to my Uniquely Creative Collection
brought in the Beach Vibes I was looking for. I love how
Chipboard can transform a collection.






2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Good Vibes
Asst C hain Lengths
Fishing net bits
Mini Swirls 1
Anchors




This time around I decided to transform all the chipboard with ink.
This is an easy way to colour your chipboard to match your layout.
The Title was inked with Turquoise and a little Beige dabbed over it.
This sits on the Anchor which was coloured with Grey and Silver
and attached to one of the chain lengths to reflect an anchored boat.






I love how adding in some Mini Swirls amongst my flower clusters
adds to the water ripple reflections in my photo. I inked them a Pearl 
White and dabbed a little Beige on.




Using a piece of the Fishing Net bits at the base of my photo pulls
the boating feel together for my layout. These are favourite 
chipboard pieces of mine when creating beach layouts. I inked
it Coral and blended some Pearl White over the top to give a 
faded look.


Thanks for stopping by and seeing my creation for 2Crafty
 Chipboard. Please check back in next month for my 
November Design Team work.

Charmane x