Friday, September 3, 2021

"Coronavirus Global Pandemic"
By Charmane Sharp

 I think this layout I have for you today
is an important one to document for my son.

Living in the Coronavirus Pandemic has changed
all our lives and therefore should be remembered for
future generations when we look back on what we lived through.

As my son had picked up a virus and been very unwell,
he needed a negative Coronavirus test at our hospital before he could 
return to school. 2Crafty have an amazing range of Coronavirus chipboard
pieces to document this time.







2Crafty chipboard used...

Brick Panel
Checkerboard Panel
Asst Arrows
Global Pandemic
2021's



After creating a mixed media background I cut some of my chosen chipboard
pieces to fit around my photo to add lots of texture and detail.
I chose to ink blend my chipboard pieces using metallic colours to give a 
metal grunge finish. The Checkerboard pieces were coloured with Gold and 
Copper blending. The arrows were each ink in different shades so they could
contrast with the background. The title had 2020 attached to it so I cut it off
and glued a 2021 piece to it as my photo had been taken earlier this year.



The Brick Panel pieces were inked in Silver and then I lightly added some touches
of Black ink for a two toned look.




Thank you for taking the time to visit the blog today. I hope you document your
time in this Pandemic with some 2Crafty chipboard pieces so future generations
will be able to see how we learned to live with the Coronavirus.

Until next time...

Charmane x