Tuesday, July 13, 2021

"Wonderful Nature Vibes"
By Charmane Sharp

 Hello everyone,
Charmane here on the Blog today
to share my layout.

This one was created with a lovely holiday memory,
back in January when we visited Nature's Window in Kalbarri.

Prima's Nature Lover Collection was my starting point,
along with Tim Holtz Toadstool stamps.

As always 2Crafty awesome chipboard adds the texture 
to reflect the rock formations.



2Crafty chipboard used...

Chicken Wire Panel
Wildflower set
Avery Vines






The Wildflower set is filled with lovely pieces to add flora elements
to your Art. After a coat of gesso on all my chipboard pieces I chose
to colour them with Distress Oxide as I love the muted tones I created.
By using Tattered Rose, Tea Dye and Speckled Egg I was able to
match my papers perfectly.




By cutting three pieces from the Chicken Wire Panel and placing them
around my layout as I have done, it balances the visual aesthetics. Tea Dye
Distress Oxide was used and when water was sprayed on an dried, some Gesso 
showed through for a grunge finish.




I wanted to add some gorgeous detail underneath my strip of paper and 
Avery Vines have a stunning nature feel with lots of leafy detail. Coated
with Distress Oxide Speckled Egg they have an Aussie outback finish
fitting in with the Prima papers.




Choose some 2Crafty chipboard today and allow them to add texture
to your layout giving it a finished look. Thanks for stopping by and
look forward to your next visit.

Until next time...

Charmane x