Wednesday, July 14, 2021

"Star"
Layout by Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone!

I come back to you to present my second inspiration for this month of July.

I made this layout to offer it to a friend who is totally a fan of this star of the French song Johnny Hallyday and who unfortunately died on December 5, 2017.

Of course, I have found plenty of ideal chipboards for my creation.

"Star"


The 2Crafty chipboard used :


- Frame Star With Stars
- Eiffel Tower
- Guttar Collage
- Wish Upon a Star 



I first applied a coat of black gesso on the chipboards.

On the chipboard "Guttar Collage" I roughly applied the metallic wax "Bronze Age". 
And a few touches of antique wax color "Red Amber".


I embellished each chip the same way. 

On the chipboard "Eiffel Tower" I added flake gilding to bring light to 
our dear Eiffel Tower.



I chose these three chipboards which represent this singer the stars for the star, 
the Eiffel Tower for France and the guitar for his instrument.



They really are wonderful chipboards and I love to see their transformation.

I cut the title to keep only the word "Star" but I could use the rest next time.

So much for this arrangement 
that I loved to achieve by embellishing these chipboards.


I tell you very soon for other inspirations.


Good scrap to you.