Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Simple Moments Make Great Memories
by Sabrina Turpin

 Hello 2Crafty friends!

I hope you're all doing well!
Today I'd like to share a layout featuring my two pre-teens showing how much they
like when I take picture of them! My son in particular really dislike any form of photo shoot
so when I asked him to take the pose with his sister he wasn't cooperating much!

"Simple Moments Make Great Memories"



For the "Aztec Feathers", I applied some teal embossing powder
 then rubbed a bit of purple wax on top.


On the "Aztec Flower Set 1", I applied one coat of black gesso, rubbed a bit of purple wax
and finally dabbed some teal metallic embossing ink. For the "Decorative Doily", I used
two coats of teal shimmering paint and dabbed some silver embossing ink.


For the title, "Simple Moments make Great Memories", 
I applied two coats of silver embossing ink.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:
Aztec Feathers [m00812]
Aztec Flower Set 1 [m00810]
Decorative Doily [m00818]
Simple Moments make Great Memories [w00567]

That's all for me today!
I hope you enjoyed my creation and that it gave you some ideas for your own creations!
I'll be back in a few weeks with a new layout to share. 
See you soon!