Thursday, May 20, 2021

"Adore"
By Di Garling


Hello there, thanks for stopping by. Di Garling here with you on the blog today
with another layout to share, & naturally I have used some fabulous pieces of
our favourite 2Crafty Chipboard. 
This one features one of my gorgeous granddaughters. We had these photos done
 at a photo shoot & I have sooo many of them & I just love scrapping them.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....
Decorative Rod Set #1
Mini Word Set #2
Rose's Torso

On this layout I have started off with some mixed media to add a nice
textural backdrop for everything else. Sprays, paints, stamping & more.

All the chipboard pieces were firstly base coated in white gesso.
The "Rose's Torso" which I have tucked in at the left side of my photo,
once dry after the gesso, I blobbed on some texture paste with my fingers so it was
very rustic & shabby, followed by some water & paints to create a watercolour effect.

Both the ""Decorative Rod" & the "Mini Word"  were both treated the same way.
A coat of white gesso, followed by some pewter coloured acrylic paint & water to
again achieve a slightly watercoloured effect.

Well thats all from me today.
I will be back in a couple of weeks with some more inspiration for you.

I am releasing this layout as a kit. 
To read more about that, you can visit my blog.