Saturday, May 1, 2021

"love LOVE love"
Layout and Video by Marie Sabatier

Good morning all,

I am happy to meet you again to present my first layout for this month of May.

We just spent Easter so I chose to make a layout on this theme 
with these pretty chipboard eggs and this photo of my little girl but from last year.

And I also made a video!

"love LOVE love"



TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE




2Crafty Chipboard used:

- Love Floral Cluster
- Easter Eggs Plain
- Fredas Butterlies
- 2020








Here are come close-ups, but feel free to watch the video for more details.

A thin layer of white gesso to prepare the chipboards.

On the "Easter Eggs Plain" chipboards I applied "Lindy's Gang" embossing powder 
in different shades because I wanted to layer them. 
I chose soft shades to match the background of my paper.

I added "2020" to highlight it. I like to add the years, time flies.




I embellished the "Fredas Butterflies" with embossing powder too.
When heating the embossing powder, I sometimes insisted on degrading the color.

They are too beautiful!



I couldn't wait to be able to use this new "Love Floral Cluster" particle board,
it is fresh and springtime.



I hope you liked this layout, especially do not hesitate to watch the video.



Thank you again for your loyalty. 
Happy creation to you.